MGI PhotoSuite is a computer application with a variety of features for editing and working with digital photos. Among other features, the application has the ability to create various works from your photo collection, such as calendars and greeting cards. If you have tried MGI PhotoSuite and decided that you prefer other software for working with your photo collection, uninstall it from your Windows Vista computer to make room for other software.
1. Open the “Start” menu by clicking the round Windows logo in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
2. Click “All Programs.”
3. Open the “MGI PhotoSuite” folder.
4. Click “Uninstall MGI PhotoSuite.”
5. Click “Yes” to confirm that you want to uninstall MGI PhotoSuite and all associated components.
6. Click “Yes to All” if Windows displays a prompt asking if you want to remove a shared file that is no longer in use by any program. Windows removes MGI PhotoSuite from the computer, displaying the message “Uninstall Completed” when it is finished.
7. Click “OK” to return to the desktop, then restart the computer.