1. Open your Internet browser and log into your Facebook account.
2. Create an event that you wish to share with your target audience. Make sure everything is set up correctly before you send out the invites.
4. Scroll down on the bar of the invite friends window until all of the profiles have been shown. Copy and paste the following code into your address bar:
5. Select “Submit” at the bottom right of the invite window to finalize these invitations after the script highlights all of the target profiles to invite.
6. Open your Internet browser and navigate to Facebook. Log into your account and search for the particular event you are sharing.
7. Click to open a second tab, then go to the target website for sharing your Facebook event. Websites such as Blogger, WordPress and Tumblr allow users to easily share event links with short HTML codes.
8. Navigate to the website’s post or HTML editing box where content is posted. Click on the button that hyperlinks a URL address. These codes typically allow users to enter custom text to be displayed instead of the link. WordPress and Blogger hyperlink HTML looks like “text.”
9. Click on “Preview” if the Web service allows. Make sure everything is adequately linked, then post the appropriate event with the HTML code to share this Facebook page.