The Adidas Company was first registered on August 18, 1949 and was named after its founder, Adolf Dassler, who combined the first letters of his first and last names to come up with “Adidas.” The Adidas Group now produces sports gear and accessories for men, women and children and can be purchased at most major department stores, sporting good stores and general retail stores. Adidas watches only take a few steps to set correctly and are available in a wide variety of styles.
1. Pull the small knob on the right-hand side of the watch (the crown) out until you hear three clicks.
2. Turn the crown clockwise until the correct time is reached.
3. Push the crown in one click to set the date. Turn the crown clockwise until yesterday’s date appears.
4. Pull the crown back out one click, which will cause the watch hands to stop moving. Turn the crown clockwise until the correct date is reached.
5. Push the crown back into the side of the watch. The watch is now set.
6. Press the top button on the right-hand side of the watch to view time.
7. Press the bottom button on the right-hand side of the watch and hold for two seconds.
8. Press the top button on the right-hand side of the watch to choose a 12-hour setting or 24-hour setting. Stop when the desired format appears.
9. Press the bottom button to change to time set mode.
10. Press the top button until the desired time appears. Press the bottom button to exit time setting mode. The watch is now set.