Muvee AutoProducer is a video editing software program that allows you to edit video of different formats such as AVI, MPEG-2, MP4 and Quicktime. It allows you to integrate pictures with videos, create slide shows and add music to enhance your home videos. Muvee AutoProducer, like many other video editing programs, may become corrupt from system changes and updates, and constantly freeze or crash. Uninstalling it before performing a clean re-installation is easy and takes just a few minutes.
1. Click the “Start” button on the lower left on your computer screen and click the “Control Panel.”
2. Click “Add or Remove Programs” to open the programs window.
3. Click “Muvee AutoProducer” and click “Remove/Uninstall.” Click “Yes” to confirm and click “Remove” to uninstall it Muvee AutoProducer from your computer. Move to next step if Muvee Autoproducer does not install.
4. Restart your computer and push “F8” button consistently until you see the Windows XP/Vista Advanced Options Menu. Select “Safe Mode” and hit “Enter” to boot and use your computer in the safe mode.
5. Click “Windows Start” and click “My computer.” Click the “Tools” button on the top menu and select “Folder Options.”
6. Click the “View” tab. Scroll down and click the “Show hidden files and folders” radio button. Click “OK to save changes. This will allow you to view and delete the file on the next step.
7. Delete folder C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersApplication Datamuvee. Restart your computer and boot normally.