RuneScape” is a free multiplayer online role-playing game that allows you to create your own fantasy character and develop him through questing and battle. You can use the Fraps software to record videos of your battles and adventures in the “RuneScape” game. However, because “RuneScape” is a java browser-based game, before Fraps will detect “RuneScape,” you must first change the video settings in the game to “High.” You can change the video settings from the option window.
1. Log in to your “RuneScape” account.
2. Click the “Options” button on your toolbar. The “Options” button is the wrench and hammer icon at the bottom of the screen.
3. Click the video settings button, and then select the “High” setting. Close the “Options” window once you have changed this setting.
4. Launch Fraps on your computer. You will now see the Fraps counter in the top left corner of your “RuneScape” window.
5. Press the “F9” key on your keyboard to begin recording. The Fraps counter will turn red while it is recording.
6. Press the “F9” key a second time to stop recording and save your video. By default, the video is located in the “C:FrapsMovies” folder.