One of the great features of Nero Vision is its capability to record live video in realtime. In order to do this you’ll need to connect some sort of external video player to your computer. Nero also makes it easy to transfer the captured video straight to DVD or a digital format for sharing and archiving. Read on to learn record realtime video with Nero Vision.
1. Open Nero Vision.
2. Select “Capture Video to Hard Drive” from the main screen. If you plan on eventually burning the video file to a DVD, you can click on “Make DVD,” instead. The same “Capture Video” tab appears in the DVD editing menu.
3. Click on the drop-down menu labeled “Capture Device” and select the source from which you want Nero to record realtime video.
4. Choose the type of video file you want the video encoded to by selecting one of the options from the “Select a capturing template” drop-down menu.
5. Click on “Configure” to change the quality, aspect ratio and other aspects of the captured video.
6. Click on the red “Record” button when you’re ready to capture the video. When you’ve recorded the amount that you want, click the button again to stop recording.
7. Click on “Next.”
8. Choose what you’d like Nero to do with the captured video. There are lots of good options, and the choice is up to you. Have fun with your project and be creative.