Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 is a great application for making slide-show presentations that can be published as a PDF or WMV file. Publishing your slide show as a PDF will enable you to email the slide sfriends or colleagues so they can view it on their computer. Publishing your slide show as a WMV will turn your slide show into a video file that can be viewed online, edited with video editing software, or burned to a DVD.
1. Launch Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0. Open the images you want to add to your slide show from the “Editor.” Then click on “Create” and then “Slide Show.”
2. Click on “Slide Show Preferences” to adjust the slide show’s parameters. You can set the length of time you want each slide to stay up for, the type of transition between slides, and how long the transition lasts. Click “OK” when you are finished.
3. Click on “Slide Show Editor” to add or delete photos. Click on the “Add Media” button to add more pictures to your slide show. To delete a picture, right-click on its thumbnail and select “Delete Slide.”
4. Click the “Output” icon in the Slide Show dialog box.
5. Choose “Save As A File.” This will enable you to save the slide show as either a PDF or a WMV. Choose a size option suitable for the person or audience that will be viewing the slide show. For example, if the slide show will be seen on a large monitor, select a larger file size. If it will be seen on a small monitor, select a small size.
6. Select “Loop” by clicking on it if you want the slide srepeat in a loop.
7. Select “Manual Advance” if you do not want the slide splay automatically.
8. Select “View Slide Show After Saving” to see what your slide show looks like when it’s finished.