Flip Video Camera
The Flip Video camera is a small video camera that records up to 60 minutes of video, depending on the model. After you have imported your video clips from the Flip Video camera into Flip Share, you can send off the videos via email, publish directly to online video sharing sites, add it to a greeting card or create your very own home movies. Here’s make a movie from the imported clips. This article is Mac-centric, but the steps are basically the same for Windows computers as well.
1. Launch the FlipShare program.
2. Import video clips from the Flip Video camera if there are no clips available.
3. Click on the “Movie” button at the bottom right of the screen.
4. Drag the clips you want to include in your movie into the “Create Movie” window.
5. Arrange the clips in the order you want in the “Create Movie” window by dragging the clips into position.
6. Preview your movie by clicking the play button in the preview pane in the right side of the “Create Movie” window and click the “Next” button.
7. Select the checkbox next to “Include Title” to activate the title at beginning of the movie and type in the title for your movie in the black box that says: “Click here to change title.”
8. Select the checkbox next to “Include Credits” to add credits to the end of the movie, and type in the credits in the black box that says: “Click here to change credits.” Click the “Next” button when you’re done.
9. Select the background music for the movie. You can use the music included by Flip Video or add a song from your music collection. Flip Share only allows mp3 files.
10. Select the music options. You can play the music softer than the sound in the video, play the music louder than the sound in the video or mute the video’s sound and only play the music. Click the “Next” button when you’re done.
11. Preview the movie by clicking the play button in the preview pane of the “Create Movie” window. Make changes if you need to by clicking the “Back” button. If you’re done with editing your movie, type in the name of the movie and click “Create Movie.” This may take a while, depending on the speed of your computer. The movie will appear in the “My Movies” section at the left of the Flip Share screen.