Adobe has long been the leader in design and creation software, ranging in products from video editing and special effects to website design and sound remastering. One of the products in Adobe’s large arsenal of software is InDesign. InDesign CS2 is a program that specializes in creating layouts for material to be published in some shape or form, such as book cover designs or brochures.
1. Insert the installation disc into the computer. Click “Next” when the Adobe InDesign installation window appears.
2. Pick the desired language and click “Next.” Read through the license agreement and click “Yes.”
3. Type in your name, the company (if applicable) and serial number. Click “Next.”
4. View your registry information and select “Yes.”
5. Choose “Typical” when prompted for which installation method is desired. Click “Next” and installation with begin.
6. Click “Ok” when the pop-up window states Adobe InDesign CS2 has been installed.