You can now use high quality video editing software in the comfort of your own home.
Dazzle DVC Pinnacle Studio is a software platform popular for recording video of Xbox and PS3 game play on your computer. Dazzle connects directly to your video game console, camcorder, digital camera or phone so you can capture, edit and export your video. Dropped frames in Dazzle occur when the video capture settings in the software are incompatible with your computer. You can change some of the basic settings in Dazzle to lower the quality of the video capture and prevent the likelihood of dropped frames.
1. Connect your video capturing device to your computer. Open Dazzle Studio.
2. Click on the “Capture” tab at the top of the software window.
3. Click on the “Settings” button on the “Capture” dialog box.
4. Uncheck the “Capture Preview” box.
5. Click on the “Capture Format” tab in the settings dialog box. Click the drop-down box next to “Resolution” and select “480 x 480.” Type “9200” into the “Data rate” box underneath “Resolution.”
6. Click on the “Project Preferences” tab in the “Settings” dialog box. Uncheck the “Show Premium Content” and “Show Premium Features” radio buttons.
7. Click on the “Video and Audio Preferences” tab in the Settings dialog box. Tick the boxes next to “Enable Hardware Acceleration” and “Enable Background Rendering.”
8. Click “OK.”