Technology is always changing and improving our lives. Keeping up with the most recent changes means that you’re constantly trying to find out what’s new on the consumer market. To make sure that you aren’t purchasing a smartphone that is out of date, you’ll need access to some useful resources.
1. Visit the PC Magazine website. Although it is primarily a computer magazine, there are other gadget devices reviewed as well. Just click the Reviews tab on the homepage, and you’ll be directed to another page with numerous other gadgets. Each reviewed product is done so in great detail. You’ll be able to view the device’s good points, bad points, and potential uses. Some of the reviewed products include MP3 players, printers, digital cameras, and smartphones.
2. Click the “PDAs and Cell Phones” link to gain access to recently reviewed smartphones. Select the “Latest Reviews” link to find out about today’s popular smartphone devices. Each smartphone will displayed in a chart for you to browse through. Open the review by clicking one of the smartphone images to read more details about the device. Reviews include the editor’s rating, pros, cons, and an overview.
3. Monitor the changes in new smartphones by visiting the Cnet website. This is another resource for researching features and prices of some of the latest smartphones. Once you’ve arrived on the homepage, click the “Reviews” tab listed at the top of the page. You’ll be quickly directed to another page with reviews of multiple devices. To the left of the page, select the “Cell Phones” link to read smartphone reviews.
4. Select the “Cell Phone Finder” link on the left side of the page. There are four criteria for you to choose from to get started. Pick the appropriate wireless carrier from the ones listed and click the red Next button to move forward. On the next page, you’ll be able to click “Smartphones” and the operating system. As you move further in this process, decide on the features that are most important to you. For the final step, click the “See Results” button. When the results are displayed, click on each smartphone image to view more details about it. Watch the video review of the device or read the text article located beneath it.
5. Read some of the blogs that specialize in emerging technology. So many bloggers spend countless hours researching popular smartphone devices and discovering new ones. Usually, these bloggers can tell you about a new device before it even hits the stores. Some of the most popular blogging websites for smartphones are Gizmodo and Mobile Crunch. Just visit the websites, and you’ll be able to start browsing through some of their product reviews or ground breaking discoveries.