YouTube hosts videos for instant viewing anywhere in the world.
YouTube lets you upload videos, add titles and descriptions, tag and categorize the videos. The description is an important aspect of a YouTube video in that it lets viewers know what the video is about before they hit “play” and helps search engines properly index the video for people who are looking for videos like yours. If you already uploaded a YouTube video but wish to make some changes to the description, you can do so.
1. Open your browser and navigate to the YouTube website at youtube.com. Sign in with your YouTube or Google username and password.
2. Click your username in the top-right corner of the screen and select “My Videos” from the drop-down box that appears.
3. Click the “Edit” button next to any video for which you want to change the description.
4. Click inside the “Description” box and edit as you wish.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the “Save Changes” button.