free studio manager
It’s very easy to download videos from YouTube on the Internet. All you need is computer connected to the internet and a software program that allows you do download video from the internet.
1. Create a YouTube account for free and add all your favourite videos by clicking the add to favourites button below the video that you’re watching on YouTube.
2. Download the FREE Studio Manager Program from their website:http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/free-DVD-video-software.htm
Install it on your computer and you’re ready to start downloading videos from YouTube.
3. Open the Free Studio Manager program and click on Downlaod Youtube video link, then click continue.
4. Copy the URL link of the video that you want to download from Youtube. Paste the URL link in the FREE YOUTUBE DOWNLOADER box.
5. Select the Output folder where you want your video to be stored on your computer. You can create a new folder on your desktop named MY VIDEOS.
6. The click the download button. When the download is 100% done your downloaded video will be stored in the folder that you selected on your computer.
7. Open the folder and ejoy watching your downloaded videos from Yourtube.