Download Video From Viikii
ViiKii is a Korean-based website that resembles YouTube, but is actually an exclusive platform for Korean dramas and content. Along with availability in the original languages, videos on ViiKii are also available in multiple subtitles so English, Spanish and French viewers can enjoy the programming. If you do not want to watch on the website or want to transfer videos to play on a computer without Internet, there is an easy method to download and convert videos from ViiKii.
1. Load the video you want to download from ViiKii.net. You can either click and find the show through the “Channels” link or do a search for the show you want to download.
2. Open up each section of the show in a new tab or window. Often, a show is split into three to six parts. You can keep track of these parts more easily by opening them all at once.
3. Go to Clipnabber.com. At the top of the screen, look for a box to paste links.
4. Copy the link from the first part of the video you want. Paste the link into the box at Clipgrabber.com. Wait a few minutes for Clipnabber.com to analyze and process the link.
5. Click on the “Download” link once it appears just below the spot to your pasted link. Choose a save location and give the video a file name.
6. Repeat this process with the remaining parts of the episode.
7. Import all the clips into a video editing program such as Windows Media Player or Adobe Premiere.
8. Add each video file to the timeline in the proper order. Play the clips to make sure they are in the correct order.
9. Render the final full video in the format of your choice. If you want to burn the video to a DVD disc, use an MPEG format. Use AVI to keep the best quality and lowest file size.