Imesh is a P2P file sharing program that is run on a subscription based service. Imesh supports and shares all kinds of media including audio, video, data and image files. However, when attempting to uninstall the program, some users may receive the message: “Install.LOG.” It is not possible to delete Imesh by conventional means because of this notification. Fortunately, there are several other methods to completely remove Imesh from your system.
1. Reinstall Imesh. Go to the Imesh website and click the “Free Download” button. Install the program at the completion of the download.
2. Close out of all Imesh applications. Right-click on the Imesh “Start” icon and select “Exit.” Press “Ctrl + Alt + Delete” to open the task manager. Click Imesh and select “End Task.”
3. Uninstall Imesh. Click the “Start” button and select the “Control Panel.” Click “Add or Remove Programs” or “Programs and Features,” depending on the OS. Double click the Imesh icon to uninstall it.
4. Delete the Imesh file directory. Go to “My Computer” and select the “C Drive.” Click “Program Files” and browse for the Imesh folder. Right-click on the folder and select “Delete” to remove all of its contents.
5. Edit the registry. Click the “Start” button and type “Regedit” into the “Search or “Run” bar. Press enter to load the Windows Registry Editor. Go to “File > Export” to create a backup. Select “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Imesh.” Right-click the entry and select “Delete.” Restart your computer.