Capture video from a TV or recording with Dazzle DVC80.
Dazzle Digital Video Creator 80, or DVC80, is a video capture connection device that was released by Pinnacle Systems in 2003. DVC80 is no longer available for purchase from the manufacturer, so to install the application you must own a copy of the device’s installation and software CD. Once you’ve installed Dazzle DVC80, you can plug camcorders, televisions and other video sources into the device and capture video directly to the DVC80 software.
1. Insert the Dazzle DVC 80 software CD into your computer’s CD-ROM drive. A software installation wizard appears on the screen automatically.
2. Follow the on-screen prompts to install the DVC80 Studio software to your computer.
3. Restart your computer once software installation is complete.
4. Connect the DVC80 unit to one of your computer’s available USB ports.
5. Connect your camcorder, television or DVD player’s video output cord to the appropriate terminal on the DVC80 unit.
6. Run the DVC80 Studio application. Your DVC80 video capture unit is ready for use.