Having a “skin” or protective sleeve for your Xbox 360 enhances the appearance of your gaming console, protects it from scratches or damage and adds a sense of personality. You can even customize your skin to have pictures or designs to fit your life and personality. You just need to have the creativity and plenty of time to explore the possibilities.
1. Visit uniqueskins.com and click on the “Gaming Consoles” link on the left side of the screen. Choose “Microsoft” when the new page appears.
2. Select between the choices for the Xbox 360 and click “Design” to begin personalizing your Xbox 360 skin.
3. Add background designs, colors, pictures, and messages using the online editing software. Explore all the different possibilities that exist to find the perfect skin for you.
4. Choose “Preview Skin,” “Save for Later” or “Add to Cart” when you want to view or to buy the skin. Click “View Cart” at the top right of any page and then “Proceed to Checkout” to pay for your skin.
5. Go to skinit.com, move your mouse over to “Devices” at the top of the screen and select “Microsoft Xbox.”
6. Choose “Microsoft Xbox 360 (includes HDD)” as your skin and then select “Create Your Own!” on the left side of the screen to customize your skin.
7. Edit your skin by adding pictures, signatures, designs, and colors to it using the online editing software and click “Add to Cart” when you are done. Click “Shopping Cart” at the top right corner of any page to pay for your skin.
8. Go to gelaskins.com and click “Create Your Own” at the top of the screen.
9. Click “Gaming” on the left side of the screen and then choose Xbox 360 as the console.
10. Select “Choose Files” on the left side of the screen to upload any pictures or artwork that you want to add to your skin.
11. Click on “Let’s lay it out” to launch the online editing software. Customize your skin by adding your uploaded pictures and colors to your skin.
12. Click on “Preview” to look at your skin and then “Add to Cart” if you are satisfied with it. Click on “Cart” at the top right of any screen to begin the payment process for your skin.