Correct your video‘s color using PowerDirector.
Cyberlink PowerDirector is a relatively low-cost video editing application for those who want something a step up beyond the basic Movie Maker but don’t want to buy something as expensive or complex as Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro. The tools of PowerDirector take much of the hassle out of editing your video. For example, one of the things you might want to do to your video is correct the color. PowerDirector offers a simple method for doing this.
1. Click on the shortcut on your desktop to start the PowerDirector application. Select “File” from the menu and choose “Open.” In the dialog, open a project. Select a clip in the timeline.
2. Go to the toolbar on the left of the timeline and click on the “Magic Clean” button. In the dialog that appears, click on the “Clean Video” tab.
3. Click on the “Color Adjustment” check box. Click on “Compare Video Qualities in Split Preview.” This will let you judge the effect of changes you make in real time.
4. Go to the sliders on the right. You can adjust the “Brightness,” “Hue,” “Contrast,” “Saturation” and “Sharpness” until you like the result in the preview.
5. Repeat this process with the other clips in the timeline. Save your work.