Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football allows users to create private leagues or join an existing league to play and compete against friends and other players for free. Players create and manage a virtual football team consisting of players from the National Football League. With Yahoo! Sports, players can upload a custom logo to represent their fantasy football team.
1. Log in to your account at football.fantasysports.yahoo.com.
2. Click “My Team” from the top menu.
3. Click “Edit Team Settings” from the My Team submenu.
4. Click “Change Image” under “Select a team logo.” The “Select Display Image” window launches.
5. Click “Add Photo.”
6. Click “Browse” and then select the image you wish to use for your logo.
7. Click “Upload.”
8. Crop the photo as necessary using the crop tool that appears after clicking “Upload.” Your new image now appears under the list of available images in the Select Display Image window.
9. Select “Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football only” under “Update.”
10. Click “Use Selected Image” and then click “Save.”